to be haunted by someone
that is still alive.
-I Guess the Old You is a Ghost (#589: June 25, 2014)
- 1:What do you put on hotdogs?
Ketchup and mustard
- 2:Do you say “anticlimatic” or “anticlimactic”?
- 3:Do you check flyers before grocery shopping?
- 4:Blue, black, or some other colour pen ink?
- 5:Do you use your parking brake?
- 6:Look to your left. How many framed pictures are on the wall?
- 7:Do you know how to play chess?
- 8:How often do you clean the interior of your car?
…not often enough
- 9:Do you ever read the last few pages first?
- 10:Ever fallen in the shower?
- 11:On a scale of 1-10, how likely are you to swear at other drivers?
ass fucker blocking my lane/10
- 12:What’s the worst thing you’ve ever called someone you care about?
I dont know
- 13:Do you have a Snuggie?
- 14:Are you allergic to anything?
- 15:Do you have any TV shows on DVD?
lol i have like every friends
- 16:How many times do you hit the snooze button before finally getting out of bed?
I’m usually up before it
- 17:Ever driven away in anger?
- 18:What’s your favourite freezie colour?
- 19:Are you a vegetarian?
- 20:Do you have a garbage receptacle beside you? What’s on top?
- 21:Do you cross out your mistakes or erase/whiteout them?
depends on the situation
- 22:Ever torn something up that you instantly knew was too important for such treatment?
- 23:Do you think that things will get better?
let’s hope so
- 24:Do you have an unpopular opinion? What is it?
- 25:What’s your favourite quote?
- 26:Did you/are you going to go to prom?
i went like forever ago
- 27:What’s the most physically painful thing you’ve ever experienced?
- 28:What’s the most emotionally/mentally painful thing you’ve ever experienced?
my first heart break
- 29:Have you ever legitimately saved a person’s life?
yes . suicide
- 30:What’s your favourite book genre?
- 31:Did you like “Gigli”? Be honest.
wtf is gigli
- 32:Have you ever walked out of a movie at the theatre?
like missed the end? no
- 33:Do you peek between your fingers during the scary scenes?
- 34:What was your reaction to Tatum getting killed whilst stuck in the pet door in Scream?
- 35:Do dogs like you?
- 36:Would you say that you project an air of authority?
- lololol sexual authority. jk no
- 37:Do people listen when you speak?
- 38:How are your elbows? Are they okay?
- saggy and one of them has eczema
- 39:What is one thing that you do exceptionally well? Be honest.
- ummm.. pooping sometimes
- 40:Do you use torrents?
- 41:When was the last time you paid for music?
- 42:Are you addicted to technology?
- 43:Pick a person (you don’t need to give their name). How do you feel about them? Be as honest as you can get yourself to be.
- confused but hopeful
- 44:Do you check your computer’s dictionary for the definition of words you’d otherwise feel confident about using during in-person interactions? Just to be sure?
- 45:How heavily to you rely on spellcheck and autocorrect?
- 46:Have you ever gotten into an argument on the internet? Did you win?
- lololol yes and I’m sure I’ve won and lost some
- 47:Do you pause movies/TV shows if you have to go to the bathroom or the kitchen, or do you just let them keep playing?
- depends on the tv/movie
- 48:If you use a regular alarm clock, do you have it set to music or that obnoxious beeping?
- obnoxious beeping
- 49:Peter Pan?
- what about him
- 50:How often do you fall up the stairs?
- not too often
- 51:Do you pronounce “anti” as ant-eye or ant-ee? (Example: “That scene was very anticlimactic.”)
- ant- eye
- 52:Do you pronounce “via” as vee-uh or vie-uh? (Example: “We can get there via Tremont Street.”)
- 53:How often do you forget to close your parentheses?
- not often
my mom is scREAMING downstairs right now about how there’s no chocolate.
“How can we NOT HAVE CHOCOLATE IN THIS HOUSE?”
“How is there NO CHOCOLATE???”
“DO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT WE HAVE A WHALE HANGING FROM THE CEILING BUT THERE’S NO CHOCOLATE?”
Anyone remember me?